Friday, September 10, 2004

Hey, bored ka na ba?

Nalolongkot at walang makaosap?

*sigh*

Ako, oo. But I'm not desperate enough to call some party line thing. I don't think I will ever be that desperate.

I just hate this affliction. I can't do anything at the moment. Can't read, can't watch t.v. (and there's nothing good on anyway), can't work, and listening to music can't keep me in high spirits for long. (Sitting in front of the computer isn't comfortable either, I'm just doing a quick post so I'd feel I did something today.)

If you're not doing anything and you're up to it, I'd really appreciate a call. (Of course I'm referring to you people who know my contact numbers. My mobile phone is still out of commission though, but I can still be reached through the Narda mobile hotline.)

In the meantime, I'm going back in bed to vegetate.


No comments:

Post a Comment