My friends and I have been busy with a couple of girlfriends' wedding preparations. Last Sunday we threw a bridal shower party for Ayoy.
It started out as wholesome fun with lots of good food and a few parlor games--
Ayoy and her cousin Lea modelling their toilet paper wedding gowns
--and we handed out recipe cards (which I hand painted and which Istin digitally reproduced) for guests to fill up with their own cooking contributions because Ayoy doesn't know how to cook (just like me hehe).
It slowly turned into a raunchy night of jokes, double entendres and outright iskandalo.
Istin pretending to look shocked. But she wrote that word really. Haha.
Pero wagi itong game na ito:
[The answer stuck on the back of the hat is "Sinigang".]
Marnie: Nakakain ba ito?
Ayoy: Oo!
Marnie: Ulam?
Ayoy: Oo!
Marnie: Maalat?
Ayoy: Urhmmm, hinde.
Marnie: Maasim?
Ayoy: OO!!!
Marnie: Barbecue?
Hahahah!
[I left out all the other details to protect the, errrm, innocent and the pretending to be innocent. Hihihi.]
*****
Two weeks after Yoyi's wedding on Saturday is Sel's wedding. Hectic! (n_n)
No comments:
Post a Comment