Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Bad, bad humans.

Please don't watch the dolphin show at SM Mall of Asia. Please. Don't even go to Ocean Adventure in Subic either. Read why you shouldn't support these kinds of businesses here and here.

I don't even agree with the tiger "sanctuary" (oh please...) in Zoobic. It's just plain horrible and exploitative. Anuba. >:(

3 comments:

  1. hay nako, i don't think SM has animal welfare in their heads. besides, feeling ko jina-justify naman ng bantay bata ang sponsorship nila...
    na young human ophans are more important than abused dolphins?!?

    palaisipan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Circuses are bad, even if the animalsare well cared for, which is rare. However, hamsters are cute. yes, they have nothing to do with the topic. I just thougt I'd statethe ovous. :) Hello! I'm up to the 2d familiar in the NS Tower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i have enough courage
    to just storm all the zoos
    and free all the animals,
    i can see the look on their faces
    those mmda's frowning (who?!?)
    but they won't be foremost on my mind

    that will be the day ΓΌ

    ReplyDelete