Watching a gig at the place formerly known as K.A.F.E. brings back memories of late drunken nights and kewl perfomances. Last night was like the good ol' times (minus the buy one take one beer for P45). Nico observed that it had this underground vibe and I agree (although I know that those 'underground' advocates will highly disagree with that statement on the basis of the kind of bands and crowd that were there at the gig). Narda played a short but lively set of all-new songs. Papa 'yung vocalist ng Boy Elroy. Ang lupet ng Sun Valley Crew, kahit hindi sila kumpleto. The Mongols were the last to rock FBR Arcade. Masaya 'yung vibe, kahit pagod na pagod na kami ni Nico.
And I know who else had fun that night-- the wonder twins Marnie and Margie. Luis says they shouldn't hang out together on a drinking spree anymore. Hahaha... ;-)
Aba aba! Ganon pala, ha? Hmp, basta ang alam ko, kami ni Margie masaya. Wahehehehe. Wonder twin powers...ACTIVATE!!! Heehee. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks you guys for driving me home. That was the most fun I've had in ages. And the deep and dreamless sleep was the best I've had in a month. Hmm, maybe I should do this more often. Heh.
This is Margie: It's shy. Now this is Thor: It's shy, too. And we work in a library, be very afraid. Wish I was there. This is Margie: Liar!
ReplyDeleteAng kukulit ninyo. Hehehe... :-D
ReplyDeleteMissed you that night, Thor. Hi, Margie! :-)