Saturday, February 18, 2006

Kurrant7 is heaven.

Sana'y huwag mo 'kong sisihin
Kung di ko kayang pigilin
Sabi mo na mahal mo 'ko
Ngunit di naman seryoso...

- Love Team (Itchyworms)

*****

Despite my weary disposition, I went out and attended two exhibit openings yesterday.

I first went to Between the Lines, Bernie's second solo show at The Chocolate Kiss, Roces Avenue. Galing-galing! And it looked like business was good! I also got a sneak peek at the new Chillitees album. Ang ganda ng packaging! (Congrats, Bru!)

Then I met up with Joey at the grocery and helped him identify some vegetables. We grabbed a quick bite at Tiendesitas then we headed to Fast Food, CD's two-floor oil and charcoal exhibit at the Cubicle.

Fun! At nakaka-inspire. :-)

There's one more reason why I like to go to friends' exhibits: because when I do have my own exhibit, I want people to go. ;-P

*****

I tagged along with Joey to AdmitOne. Daming tao! Lots of long-time-no-see moments. (n_n) And a lot of people noticed/liked my new hair. Hee. (n_n)

I loved Worms' set. There seemed to be a common theme in their set, but I didn't mind. Ganda talaga ng mga kanta nila.

I missed gigging. Lots. But it got too claustrophobic for me, so I experienced the rest of the gig outside SaGuijo with the usual suspects.

1 a.m. called for a change of venue. Running on empty, Jazz and I freewheeled along EDSA and joined up with the others in Ortigas. Chopsuey talk about life, porn (haha), wrestling (I cannot relate!), impossible scenarios, cockroaches and silence. Fleetwoodmac and Wilson Phillips on the way home. :-)

*****

M, G and I agree and declare February 20, 2006 as the official start of the new year. Monday, here we come.

2 comments: