Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday babysitter.

Took my nieces to our I.N.K. activity at Riverbanks today. While Kuya Jun of Alitaptap entertained the audience with three stories, Guia, Loki and I did some amateur, on-the-fly face painting. Nakaka-challenge ha.


"Hi! Anong gusto mong i-paint natin?"

"Gusto ko ng Captain Barbell!"

"Naku, hindi namin alam 'yun!"

"E Batman?"

"Ay Batman! Dun ka kay Ate Guia."

"Sige Superman na lang."

"Ha? Pano 'yun?"

"'Yung may 'S'!"

(whispering) "Aba demanding."


I decided I won't ask the kids anymore.

"Wow, ang ganda naman ng shirt mo! Puro hearts! Lagyan kita ng heart sa face ha?"


Hahaha. It was fun anyways. Then we checked out the cute dogs at the Activity Center where a Dog Show was being held. Kaaliw. Hee. Ü

I managed to bring the kids home safely before dinner and before the rain started to pour like mad.

Masarap 'yung Oishi Pillows ube flavor. Wala lang. (n_n)

Oh, and the Riverbanks run of Sa Tabi-Tabi Po! is extended until the second week of October. 'Yun lang. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment