Literally. Woke up with a fever and muscle fatigue.
Maybe it was the week-long hectic sked that did it. I dunno. Yesterday was just draining physically and emotionally, loaded with two meetings and a gig. It was a good thing most of it went well. I still have stuff to worry about though.
***
Raket! Thanks to Ryan, now I'm reading several issues of kiddie comic books as a backgrounder for my new project. Can't talk about it here though, but I hope it's as fun as I expect it to be.
***
Kahapon lumiit lang ulit ang mundo ko. Found out that the person who previously handled the raket I was talking about is my orgmate. And also I met someone new who apparently is the sister of a friend of mine na orgmate rin namin. Nalaman ko lang after the meeting. Anubayun.
***
Magkaka-trabaho na ba ako? Sana. Abangan ang susunod na kabanata.
As of the moment kailangan kong magpagaling para mapanood ko ang Matilda tomorrow at SM North, nakapasok sila sa semi-finals ng RX Band Breakout (ano raw??? Yep, you read this entry right). Good luck sa ating lahat.
No comments:
Post a Comment