Thursday, July 15, 2004

You can be my headache if you like.

you can be my headache I don't mind

and it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on...


(This Perfect Day)

My mom thinks I'm having vertigo. She may be right. My head feels like a blender on purée mode.

***

I'm taking a break from going through my raket mailing list's mail archive. My eyes are about to pop out of their sockets now.

***

Nickee called me a few minutes ago to tell me about the Indigo Girls concert she went to last night at Disney Hall. Nang-iinggit at nag-uubos ng phonecard. :-) In a span of 18 minutes she was able to tell me about other things besides what she called me for. Shempre, talkathon partner ko 'yan eh hehehe... Nakaka-miss tuloy. If only my phone were working fine... *sigh*

***

I haven't been sleeping well. I still have the sniffles. I have on-and-off asthma. My muscles are still tense. Possible signs of stress? (o_O)?


No comments:

Post a Comment