Monday, July 12, 2004

Sunday best.

I forced myself out of bed yesterday. I had to rush to an emergency I.n.K. meeting. I didn't make it on time, shempre. Paano ba naman, I checked my mail around 12 noon and found out that the meeting was set at 12 noon. Hehehe... Thankfully there were Inkies hanging out at the meeting place. I got my updates and the load of work that I need to accomplish.

I headed to Shakey's Katips right after to meet up with Nico and his family. Nico and I went to SM North, in time for Matilda's soundcheck at the RX Band Breakout semi-finals. We sat there for hours, waiting and patiently trying to bear with the other bands who were really not to my taste. And it's worth the wait-- Matilda is advancing to the finals! I hope you guys can go to Megamall on August 08, we need all the support we can get. :-)

We had freebie dinner at Tokyo Tokyo then Yvette and I decided to see the last full show of Mean Girls. Nico was supposed to watch with us but he had to leave for the recording. Nakakatawa 'yung movie, sometimes even at the most inappropriate of moments kaya lalong nakakatawa. I promised Nico I'd see it again with him. Go see the movie. Maraming bem dun. Hehe... :-)

***

I'm feeling better now than last Saturday, but that's all relative. No more fever though, so that's good. But there's still the dizzy spells, headaches and muscle fatigue to contend with. I didn't get my much needed rest yesterday, but I think going out was all worth it. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment