Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Happyhappyjoyjoy

I woke up to good news today. First my mom called me on my private line to tell me that the puter tech will be coming over to replace my weirdo DVD-ROM. (Weirdo, kasi wala pang 4 hours na kadedeliver pa lang ng bagong PC last week ay biglang nabasag 'yung backup cd ko na binabasa ng drive. These things can only happen to me.) Second, Nico called me up. Wheee! :-)

***

Sunday was a day for discoveries. (I don't think I can put details down here though, sorry.)

***

Monday was just blah. Spent hours manually transferring files from one pc to another.

***

Break is over. I'm going back to work.


3 comments:

  1. Ahem...at ano naman kayang discoveries yan? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm...

    discoveries = chismis tungkol sa ibang tao

    Ahehehe... ;-P

    Long time no see ah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Akala ko kung anong klaseng discoveries na eh. ;p Grabe, looong time indeed! :p

    ReplyDelete