Fuck, I hate this body. I need an overhaul. :-P
Work is killing me slowly. I really, really wish that I'll be done with most everything by this week. (Asa pa.) I *need* a vacation.
And since there isn't anything else that I'd like to post at this moment, I'll just answer these questions I picked up from the www.
1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
* I don't have much in here yet, I'm still too lazy to take my cds out to copy. (I'm not an mp3/download person.) Currently 549 items (approx. 2.50GB) and growing.
2. The CD you last bought is?
* Shyte. I don't remember. Heh heh... Wait-- it's The Cure (courtesy of KF).
3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
* Crying (Björk).
4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
* This is such an evil question. Bwiset. Heck, there are too many songs-- even entire albums-- that mean a lot to me. I have resigned myself to the WMP's whims while I work, so I'll just post 6 songs for *today*:
- Against the Sun - Eggstone (I'll need a satellite...)
- If You Find Yourself Caught In Love - Belle & Sebastian
- Detox - Nico Africa (hehe, but of course)
- Deconstruction - Indigo Girls
- To The End - Blur
- Bittersweet Bundle of Misery - Graham Coxon (it's like Coffee & TV part 2!)
*****
The new blog colors are brought to you by Bubble Yum cotton candy flavored bubble gum. :-9 Heh heh heh...
I like your colors! It's like candyland. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Cands! :)
ReplyDelete(See, Marns, pink's not dead!!! Hehehe...)
Pink and blue go together like Nico and you. :)
ReplyDelete:-D
ReplyDelete(sana nga hehe)