Too late for that now.
*****
It was a pretty good Saturday. Fulfilling and fun. Then someone had to fucken ruin it.
*****
As of late I don't recall agreeing to work full time for anyone. But apparently there are some who seem to think they own my time and have the right to question my priorities.
*****
Somebody please stop me. I can make it look like an accident.
Ang puso mo, Jovan. :)
ReplyDeletehi... :) sino po sila?
ReplyDeleteMida. How are you?
ReplyDeleteOh, hi, Mida! Things could be better. I'm still rushing on this book, and now, issue 2 of the comic book. :-P Hectic! How are things there in HK?
ReplyDeleteGreat! Do visit me at
ReplyDeletehttp://myalchemy.blogdrive.com/ and my group blog at
http://thethursdaygroup.blogspot.com/
Which comic book is this? I have a friend who's working on a comic book, too! http://carverhouse.blogspot.com/
Ok will drop by (and link you up, too). The comic was the one I shamelessly plugged late last month; I'm not illustrating it though, I'm art directing.
ReplyDelete