Not really, but I've been too preoccupied to be bothered by a blog entry. A lot has happened lately on top of loads of work (to me anyway) but the words have run away with my thoughts. I can only attempt to make a post in bullet points, details optional.
Hard court action.
We watched the last game of the PBA all-Filipino conference a couple of weeks back. The ocassion called for the perfect papparazzi moment with the champions. Pics courtesy of Bianca and her trusty camera phone.
That's Andy Seigle. I think his brother is a better player though.
Eric Menk, MVP.
Rodney Santos takes the net off the ring.
Ares Dimaunahan the hottie.
In Transit.
My friends and I watched Nico perform with his choir Kinema at The Garage. Surprise, surprise! May solo number siya! And he never told me even though I asked about it before. Over all, the Kinema performance was impressive. We had fun. (Marnie almost had stitches watching Nico 'dance'. Hehehe...)
Celebrate life.
That's the title of the pulpit musical drama. Saturday afternoons were spent at rehearsals with other SSAM Glee Club alumnae. Somehow after the first practice I ended up with more responsibilities than what I expected. Some time soon my Sundays will all be gone, too.
Movie nights.
I've seen two movies in the past two weeks: A Very Long Engagement and Constantine.
A Very Long Engagement is such an 'awww...' movie. Beautifully done. Cinematography rawks. Touching and funny, too. And Audrey Tatou is a hottie. (Gratuitous butt shot for the guys!)
Constantine in three words-- I enjoyed it. I had none of the geek's nitpicky-ness, so I was able to take everything in at face value (well, except for the Hollywood casting choice for John Constantine, which can't be helped anymore, anjan na eh; Sting is too old for the role now, and he's a ham heh heh).
Re-runs.
As in the runs. Again. That's the fourth time this year. This time it seems to be a semi-serious case of food poisoning (courtesy of Yellow Cab Eastwood's Charlie Chan pasta). Fever was running high yesterday. Temperature is only a little higher than normal now. I'm always on the brink of throwing up. The thought of burping and flatulence scares me. Bwiset.
Today, I cut 8 inches off my braid. Lampas na kasi ng waist line. Siguro naman mababawasan na 'yung mga maling akala na kwintas ko 'to.
This week will be a mad rush for appointments and meeting deadlines. Expect another disappearing spell. Good luck to me.
jovs, mukhang you gained weight ha. dont worry. mas maganda tignan. hindi mataba ha. yung tama lang. payat ka kasi dati right? girl na girl ang dating mo a!
ReplyDeleteSira, mataba talaga ako ngayon! :-P Kadiri na nga eh hehehe... Tigil soft drinks na talaga ako ngayon. Promise.
ReplyDeleteGirl na girl ngayon? (Sa ichura lang 'yan!!! Hahaha...) Sanay lang kasi siguro kayo noon sa ka-macho-han ko (hanggang sa buhok! hehe)...
(pero nga pala, sige, salamat sa compliment hehe)
ReplyDelete