Woke up early yesterday because I tagged along to Nico's band rehearsal again. We picked up their session keyboardist at Galleria, then headed on to Pipeline.
I've observed that Forgetting Luna's studio rehearsals are more fun and less tense than other bands I've seen rehearse before. I don't seem to mind waiting for them to finish their three-hour sessions. I used to sit in during a couple of bands' practice sessions and I thought an hour was an uncomfortable wait (hey, it's not like I hate their music, I actually am a fan). Maybe the FL has more relaxed dynamics among members? I dunno.
*****
We dropped by Glorietta to check out and buy our Harry Potter movie tickets for November 16. WOOHOO! (Thank you, Nico!) I'm so excited (and I just can't hide it hehe)!
On an impulse buying spree I got myself an Emily the Strange pair of dangling black cat earrings and matching charm bracelet. (n_n)
*****
We hung out at Nico's house afterwards to play We <3 Katamari (na na na na na na na...) until it was time for me to go home. Nakaka-adik!
*****
I guess ignoring work for a day was worth it. (Hey, I needed the break!) Now, back to my regularly scheduled programming. :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment