While Marnie was away on an urgent trip to the province, I ran bank errands for her family yesterday before heading over to the daycare to set up for my students' Monday exhibit opening.
At the exhibit venue, I started mounting my 16 students' best works in glass panels, to be put on display at the lobby for one week. Then Teacher Marge and I sorted out all the remaining works by activity (we had 11 activities in all), and started mounting them on the panel boards. (Those will be on display for the duration of the opening only.) We finished all the work a little before 6:30 p.m.
I met up with Joey at Megamall afterwards, and had dinner at his place. Then we went off to SaGuijo's second anniversary bash. Daming tao! Parking at SaGuijo at 10 p.m. sux.
Lots of bands played. Blast Ople played my Pixies request as I melted in the heat beside Anne Curtis (who, that night, looked like never pa siyang pinagpapawisan sa tanang buhay niya). Still and video cameras were all over the place.
The gig was fun, but weird at the same time. I saw people I haven't seen in a long time and found that we have nothing much to say to each other (err...). :-/ Sometimes I miss the good old times.
Oh well. I'm still glad I took the night off. It's been a while anyway. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment