Last Friday coming from the hospital I slept at Guia's secret studio. We spent Saturday vegetating, and Sunday morning swimming at the Cervini Hall pool.
I might not be swimming again any time soon, though. I just had my hair color retouched last Monday. It's now a nice shade of burgundy. :-D
*****
I went to the closing of Indira's group exhibit with Libay, Carol and Len last night. Galing. :-) (Congratulations, mah friends!) There were performances by Isha, Carol Bello, and a group of lively percussionists from some region of Africa which I can't spell or pronounce. Masaya 'yung vibe, kahit feeling tandercats na kaming lahat sa area namin because we were all feeling tired and sleepy at 10:30 p.m. (Hahaha di na kami sanay gumimik!) Penguin Café was still jampacked by the time we left.
I went home with Indi's afterwards, and slept in Trinka's room beside Papatya, Indi's uber-fat adopted cat. Super-cute and extra-large! And jumpy, too. (n_n)
*****
Today was a long day, Inds and I left early for our respective jobs. I spent the whole day (nine hours!) at the daycare giving different make up classes to a handful of students simultaneously. I visited Marnie and her mom in the hospital afterwards, but I was mostly useless during my stay. My lower back and thighs were sore from bending and squatting down low tables.
Hmmm... actually masakit pa rin ang katawan ko hanggang ngayon. But I feel good. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment