Thursday, May 25, 2006

Happy! Sad?

I squealed when Indira handed me this thing she bought for me in Hong Kong:


WAAAAH!!! Merchandise! (n_n) But wait, there's more! Clickety-click to see the flipside of the can. Ang saya! (Thank you, Inds!)

But after a while a sad feeling started to sink in. Parang ayaw ko munang kainin 'yung fruit drops. Bubuksan ko na lang ba siya kapag mamamatay ako na sa gutom? Ewan. Heh heh.

3 comments:

  1. you'll kill me for this but i see those fruit drops everywhere. when i come back to pinas for a vacation, ill definitely buy you some. (^_^)v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! Is that scene where I think it comes from? *sobs*

    I still remember when I accidentally watched that when I was an 14-year-old on my first trip to HK. Cartoons! I thought. And then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanderlust junkieJune 7, 2006 at 8:35 PM

    oooh!!! i LOVE the design!!!!

    onga pala, ill give my INK fee to Mary, uwi ulit ako next week eh. Pwede pa ba humabol sa exhibit :-D

    ReplyDelete