Survey schmurvey!
NINE LASTS:
9. last place you were: Pagudpud last weekend. I haven't been out since.
8. last cigarette: erm...
7. last beverage: lots of water
6. last movie seen: The Lake House on the big screen, Bridget Jones's Diary on video.
5. last call: a follow up call for venue sponsorship for our upcoming Ang I.N.K. exhibit
4. last CD played: I've ripped most of my cds to my pc so technically it's not a cd. Anyway-- it was Majestic's Live It Up! album.
3. last bubble bath: EDSA Shangri-La Hotel, April 2005. Gah, what a long time ago.
2. last time you cried: I don't remember, honestly.
1. last alcoholic drink: Kurrant mixed with Coke (kasi walang Sprite). :-Þ
EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS:
8. have you ever dated someone twice: Yes.
7. have you ever been cheated on: Uh, I'm not sure if it counts being cheated on, but I did find myself in an unwilling third party old cow kind of situation.
6. have you ever cheated on someone: No. I am faithful. Very.
5. have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: Yes.
4. have you ever fallen in love: Yes.
3. have you ever lost someone: Yes.
2. have you ever been depressed: Yes.
1. have you ever been drunk and thrown up: To Marnie's regret and annoyance, yes.
SEVEN PLACES YOU'VE RECENTLY BEEN TO:
7. Cubao
6. Gweilos Eastwood
5. Greenbelt
4. Rockwell Tent
3. Pagudpud
2. Ilocos Sur stop-over
1. My house
SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY:
6. Checked e-mail.
5. Ate late lunch.
4. Shed some skin.
3. Listened to some music.
2. Made a few phone calls.
1. Pretended to get some work done.
FIVE PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO:
5. ----
4. ---
3. ----
2. ------
1. ------
FOUR PLACES YOU WANNA GO TO:
4. The rest of the Philippines.
3. Southeast Asia
2. The rest of Europe.
1. UK and Graham Coxon's place of habitation. Hee.
THREE FAVORITE COLORS
3. For now, pink.
2. Black
1. Silver
TWO THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE
2. (Dalawa lang??) Let's be vague: be successful.
1. Find true love.
ONE THING THAT'S ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW
*YAWN*
No comments:
Post a Comment