Marunong talagang sumabay ang malakas na ulan sa panahon ng damdamin ko. 'Yun lang.
what happened to my sweet, happy friend?!? \(^0^)/
That's true. It's raining today but I hope you're feeling better. Cheer up! :)
At least ikaw sumasabay. Ako tag-ulan ang nararamdaman sa gitna ng umaatikabong init ng tag-araw. Chika! hehehe.
That whole week, even today, strangely enough I was wearing black. I didn't plan my wardrobe or anything like that, it's just that I was thinking about Tita, and while I'm here, there's nothing I could do except think about her and Ninay. :(
what happened to my sweet, happy friend?!? \(^0^)/
ReplyDeleteThat's true. It's raining today but I hope you're feeling better. Cheer up! :)
ReplyDeleteAt least ikaw sumasabay. Ako tag-ulan ang nararamdaman sa gitna ng umaatikabong init ng tag-araw. Chika! hehehe.
ReplyDeleteThat whole week, even today, strangely enough I was wearing black. I didn't plan my wardrobe or anything like that, it's just that I was thinking about Tita, and while I'm here, there's nothing I could do except think about her and Ninay. :(
ReplyDelete