Or, more appropriately, temporary relief.
Yesterday, finally, after more than four years of faithful service, my mobile phone conked out. It's not dead. Yet. I think the earpiece went kaput, because I can't hear the ringing on the other end when I dial a number, and I can't hear the person on the line when I pick up a call. And of course, I learned this the hard way, after several charges for phone calls I can't fuggin' hear.
Text only ang drama ko ngayon. Argh.
After today's I.n.K. errand run, I bought myself a USB infrared adapter so I can back up the stuff on my mobile to my puter before I take my poor old Nokia to the service center where the repair guys will most likely lose all the precious data unintentionally. Hayyy. I hope this is still fixable. I'll find out tomorrow or on Wednesday.
*****
On a more uplifting note, after a long and hectic day, I went to see the Urginos when they hosted pokahhh Saturday night. Although the usual suspects didn't make it except for Allen and Lina, we had good, quiet fun (kaya lang ako lang ang nag-iisa sa tagay haha). I also learned that Carl and Barbie are having fraternal twins! (I missed out on the news because I was absent on our last two sessions.) Magkakaroon na ulit ng kapatid ang aking inaanak. Heh heh. Ü
ahhh technology. where would we be without it...
ReplyDelete