Sunday, August 6, 2006

I cried laughing.

And I laughed crying.

After a tiring but fun night at Big Sky with Acid Refluxx Girl (God knows I paid! Hehe...), I met up with Rory and Ramil at Megamall the next day to watch Nacho Libre.

Homaygaz. This. Is. The. Funniest. Movie. Ever.

I don't remember laughing this hard in a long time. Siguro mababaw lang ako, pero grabe, tawang-tawa talaga ako. Going to Megamall just to see this was so worth it. (None of the more accessible theaters have it anymore.) Tanggal lahat ng stress! The commute home was embarassing though, because I had stop myself from bursting into fits of laughter and tears, and boy, was it a struggle.

*****

I had Rory's Pagudpud photos recopied! Maganda sana 'yung mga shots, but they came out hazy. I'm guessing either (1) Rory's camera had a leak, (2) the lab she had the film developed had dirty/old chemicals, or (3) the film she bought was expired or exposed to heat.

Anyway, they're still worth a look. Beautiful people on a beautiful beach are always worth a look. Hahaha.

(Credits: whoever is not on the photo probably took the photo. Duh.)


Myself, Marnie and Rory getting toasted. (See the burns on the film. I'm still wondering what caused it.)


I looked on as Ramil posed with Pliffer, the sand dolphin.


This was the favorite camera pose of the day. Obviously.


Breaking the waves. I took this photo before heading back to our resort.


We had the place almost to ourselves. (I dunno who took this. I think I was asleep at the patio when this was taken.)


Day 2. My sand sculpture.


Full view.


Emo. Where is my eyeliner?


Isa pang emote shot. May glow effect pa!


This is my bed in the room Marnie and I shared. (I took this on self-timer.)


Posterity shot. Madeline the caretaker took this last photo before we left for Manila.

I didn't post everything. For my eyes only na lang 'yung iba. Hehe. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Nakahabol pa sa init ng araw! Mukhang masaya dun ah. Haven't been there kasi. Oh and must watch Nacho Libre. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, masaya sa Pagudpud (tahimik pa! Parang iba ang climate zone doon haha.), at masaya ang Nacho Libre! Ü

    ReplyDelete