Pheh. Some people have no respect for personal space at all (if such a thing exists in public transport). On my way home today (yes, I just got home from the Mandaluyong area-- I practically spent 30 minutes there-- that's less time than it took me to get there), I boarded a jeep (since it was still early and jeeps weren't hard to come by). As passengers come and go, some people prefer moving closer to the entrance any chance they get. I was sitting at the farthest end when this guy with his wife and kid shimmied alongside me. I guess he wanted my seat and thought it was okay to elbow me into thin air. I can feel my temper surging.
I sat there, trying to hold his weight with my already aching arm. If I moved it he would be hitting me in a very sensitive place. I don't know if he was doing it on purpose (and telling him so would be too presumptuous). Instead of raising a row I placed my shoulder bag underneath my arm a la clutch bag style to separate me from the offending passenger. To make the long story short, I stuck with it until I arrived at my stop.
Dapat binayaran ako ng jeepney driver, nag-sub ako bilang sandalan ng pasahero niya. Hmf.
No comments:
Post a Comment