My puter is at it again. Yesterday I had trouble printing one page. I don't know what's happening. It couldn't be the hard disk space, I just deleted several files over the last two weeks. I don't think it's the memory either, the only thing running at the time is MS Word. Gaaah. Topak talaga. Baka nagpaparamdam na siya na kailangan na siyang palitan... (shocks, 'wag muna, wala pa akong pera!)
***
Lately my productivity levels in the morning are nil. I've taken to spending it in bed, whether awake or asleep (though haven't been sleeping well the past few weeks).
(If you know me well enough you'd say that's normal, but there was a time when I consistently woke up at 9 a.m. regardless of the time I slept. I'd like to think I kept myself productive then hehehe...)
Today I got out of bed at 3 p.m. (was awake 10 a.m.). Parang kulang lagi ang pahinga ko. Hayyy...
***
Narda rawked UA&P last night with new songs. It was a small crowd, but the students were bobbing their heads to the beat. At higit sa lahat, masarap ang gig food (catered by Albergus). ;-)
(Hassle kasi 'yung mga gigs sa ibang mga events, usually packed meals na hindi masarap. Minsan tumugtog ang Narda sa isang sikat na bar franchise tas ang pinakain sa kanila nilagang baboy. Hindi manlang baka. Anubayun.)
***
After the gig we all watched Alien vs Predator at Megamall (minus Wincy and Marie who had to present the Kjwan video or summink). Ewan ko ha, pero nainis ako. I was bored during the first half, parang ang bagal ng kuwento. (Tas nakakairita 'yung mga gulatan na walang kwenta, 'yung tipong patawa lang, parang 'yung sa The Village. Hmf.) Soon after, I was making fun of the rest of the movie to amuse myself. (It's not hard when you have JV and Ryan around to supply funny side comments hehehe...) New York thinks the movie is really good-- that's because he's a fan of the Predator movies or summink like that. Nico says it's probably the bobo movie for guys kaya okay lang. Hindi lang talaga siguro ako 'yung target audience nitong pelikulang ito.
***
Manood na lang kaya ako ng The Princess Diaries 2 mamaya? That's a thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment