That's how today was spent. Did 12 disjoint hours of sleep today, and spent more than that just lying in bed. I guess this is how my body copes with several months of insomnia and light sleeping.
*sigh*
***
Last Thurdsday I went to The British Council for a video conference with British publishers/writers/illustrators. It was a fascinating activity, with a time for questions and answers, interaction and workshop. Si Nix Nicolas andun din, representing Kuting. We got kewl freebies afterwards, too. (At may masarap na pagkain pa! Hehehe...)
Sometime during that night I found myself in a losing argument without knowing I was in one until it was too late. Nakakainis, kasi hindi naman ako nakikipagtalo. Feeling lang siguro nung taong iyon na kinokontra ko siya, na hindi naman talaga, kasi hindi naman taliwas sa usapan 'yung sinasabi ko.
Hay nakoh. Wala pa naman akong pasensya sa mga taong mahina ang pang-unawa.
***
Last night was Last Full Show part two at Big Sky. Low batt na kami nun kasi lumagare pa ang Matilda sa UERM. Masaya naman. Sana lang may enerhiya pa ako nun para chumika. Minsan na nga lang ako pumunta sa gig eh...
Dropped by Luis' house afterwards. It was nice to see him. Kewl way to cap the night, eh? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment