Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Wassup? Wassup???

I am sooo out of the loop. Ano nga bang kwento?

Wednesday last week-- Ayun, nangarag ako sa video shoot. Five a.m. nagsimula. Come 10 p.m. lumagare ako sa opening ng 'Go Chopsuey Go' sa Big Sky. Hindi pa tapos 'yung video shoot by the time I left.

Thursday last week-- was my day of rest. Happy happy joy joy. Nag-'date' kami ni Nico sa Tajma, then we went to visit Ayoy who was confined in the hospital for asthma (katakot!). Na-discover ko ang puffy twist variant ng Cheetos. Mmm... :-9

Friday-- was the Ang I.n.K. exhibit opening! Ang saya. Ang daming tao. Ang ganda ng gig gear. I was distressed earlier that day kasi mas gusto pa ng nanay ko manood ng 'Mulawin' kaysa pumunta sa opening (leche). I was royally pissed, but it was worth it, my mom decided to go anyway. (First time niya mag-attend ng kahit anong artsy-fartsy event ko.) Sinama namin si Kyla and Kiwi, the air-guitar kid.

Saturday-- afternoon and evening was spent with Nico who just acquired a new girlfriend: a PS2.

Sunday-- was mostly spent at Megamall for that Band Breakout grand finals. Matilda didn't win, but they took a sum of money home anyway. It was all good. Mike D, Nico and I hung out at Jason's afterwards. Ang sarap talaga ng pagkain dun. Hehehe... Thanks, Jason.

Monday-- was spent mostly downloading and reading e-mail. I caught most of 'Y Tu Mama Tambien' at the UP Film Center in the evening, then had dinner at Bomika with Troy, Marnie, Rory and Ramil. If you're in the Krus na Ligas area, subukin ninyong kumain dun. Masarap!

Yesterday-- was mostly spent in bed. I only got up at 4 p.m. to prepare for my Makati meeting that evening. After my long editorial meeting, I headed to QC for another meeting. It turned out to be draining and frustrating, but it was worth discussing.

***

Today is a day for important phone calls. I hope it's all good news.


No comments:

Post a Comment