Monday, April 25, 2005

Lull.

Ansarap ng wala mashadong ginagawa, although I have work lined up for me for the next couple of months. Right now I'm just waiting for the completion JAM's issue 3 content which will keep me busy for around two weeks. Then I'm set to facilitate another art workshop with The British Council first week of May. Then I will resume work on my book.

Speaking of which, I talked to my publisher contact yesterday and was able to iron out conditions and production schedules with her. Finally. Now I don't have to deal with pseudo-menopausal writers anymore.

In the meantime, I'm trying to breeze through several DVDs of Full House which I borrowed from Bianca. I have to finish them before Saturday. Woohoo...

3 comments:

  1. FULL HOUSEEEEE DVD!!! ako vcd lang eh. pero mas mahal ko na siya kesa sa lovers in paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay shyet.ikaw rin? ako rin eh. kilig to the bones ako pag ngumite na yung jessie. super ganda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ay grabe, tinatyaga ko talaga ang panonood ngayon. I'm down to the last two DVDs hehehe...

    Ang cute nga ni Ji-eun (Jessie). Parang crush ko rin siya hehehe...

    ReplyDelete