Gadsh, Saturday night was crap. I had to put up with people who don't know jack schitt. And this might go on for the next couple of weeks. Ugh.
Tae desu.
*****
Sunday was catch-up-on-sleep day. Woke up some time after one in the afternoon. Decided to watch a movie because I reckon there won't be time for R&R in the next couple of weeks.
A sunburnt Nico met up with me at Gateway Mall. We missed the first 30 minutes of Closer because I arrived late. The movie wasn't hard to catch up with though, in less than 20 minutes I was crying my eyes out. Multi-layered, tragic and beautiful. *sniff* Will probably watch it again (in its entirety, hopefully) if time permits.
*****
After the movie and dinner @ Café Bola we went to see the Ginebra Kings kick some SMB ass with Nico's dad, Bianca and JC. (At na-miss namin si birthday girl Kathy na naka-leave.) Good game, I must say.
Then we had second dinner at Burgoo. Gadsh. I stuffed myself silly again. :-P
*****
It's a good thing yesterday didn't end up like Saturday. *whew*
No comments:
Post a Comment