Ay grabe. The past two weeks have been really hectic. I have 5-hour rehearsals every night (which finish some time around 11 p.m.), and workshops in the morning.
*****
My workshops with Raya School (it's the former Adarna House office along Sct. Limbaga) last Tuesday and Thursday were fun! Kakapagod lang talaga.
*****
Almost finished with my bank duties for Ang I.n.K. Konti na lang! *whew*
*****
After my Raya workshops I went to the I.n.K. exhibit at the Manila F.A.M.E. (Creative Industries section). Ganda talaga ng set-up! We even heard that we got nominated for best booth (out of hundreds of displays). Thanks to our partner, The British Council, because they had a big budget for this hehe. Astig.
I hope the pics I took come out nicely on film. I hope. Ick.
*****
Sheeyaks, mamaya na ang kansert! Good luck sa amin. Mukhang magkakalat ako ng lagim mamaya... :-P
Kailangan ko nang umpisahan ang ten years na beauty sleep ko!
No comments:
Post a Comment