I watched Batman Begins with Nico last night. I liked it. A lot, I think. It was pretty much a sit-back-and-watch-type of movie. If I had a complaint, it was that everything was explained, and it left little room for thought-- although I'd like to think of that as a good thing, too. At least it wasn't as stressful as the second to the last movie I saw (the most recent flick was Madagascar, which was okay but that was just about it). Nico didn't like the Batmask though, he said it made Christian Bale's face look fat. I told him his costume was a work in progress. Hehehe...
*****
Nico bought me Neil Gaiman's Mr. Punch (sorry, too lazy to type in the entire title hehe). That now entitles me to a book signing pass. :-D Thank you, Nico!
*****
I don't feel well right now. I have difficulty breathing-- it feels like a two-hundred pound weight is sitting on my chest. I didn't think I'd be feeling this way again, but now here I am.
*****
The most difficult part is over, but where is the relief? <:-/
No comments:
Post a Comment