Friday, July 8, 2005

Just like Monday.

Waking up at 7:30 in the morning always feels like Monday. :-P

I went to Makati today for a raket-related meeting, and then I had lunch with Nico at his building's cafeteria floor. (Thank you! Ü)

I walked to Glorietta, had my 'biner watch battery replaced then took the MRT to Cubao. Only today did I discover the very long walkway from the MRT station to Gateway. I didn't mind the long walk. At least I didn't have to set foot in the skeery streets of Cubao. I didn't bother making side-trips on the way home. Inaantok ako.

Leaving Makati early was a blessing in the skies [sic]. (There's a rally ensuing somewhere in the Makati CBD as I type. Tsk tsk.)

Umiinit na naman ang ulo ko... 10, 9, 8, 7...

ANYWAY, I'm so excited! I already have my day planned for tomorrow. Let's hope things remain peaceful until then. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment