Wahahah! Nakaka-adik ang Guitar Hero!!! Feeling rockstar ako ngayon hehehe. At ang sakit ng forearms ko from all the button-mashing.
*****
I'm even more homebound now than I was before. It's a hassle going outdoors in the sticky, scorching heat. But yesterday, I decided to make an exception. Minsan lang naman ako naaarawan eh.
I caught the tail end of Jason Moss's character design workshop yesterday morning at UP CFA, then hung out with InKies at Chocolate Kiss and the VisCom faculty room. Then Guia, Brian and I hung out some more at Chunky Far Flung, and saw bits of performance art all over Cubao X.
I met up with Marnie who was in the same general area, and we talked over tea. (Well, she had tea, I had water. I was too full for anything, and my tummy was acting weird the entire day.)
I feel lethargic. Perfect mode for tambay.
*****
Nakakairita 'yung experience ko pauwi kanina. But I'll save that for another blog entry.
*****
Sana mainspire ako sa lahat ng nakita ko kagabi.
pakopya ng savegame :D
ReplyDelete