Wala pa akong tulog!!!
Marnie came over last night for some on-the-fly work, and we ended up staying up all night for it. We finished what we set out to do. Sana ok na siya at good to go na. (n_n)
I got ready as soon as I was done and we left in a huff, without breakfast, at 5 a.m. Marnie went home to prepare for her nephew's school event and I went to Studio 8 for our uber-impromptu guesting stint at Breakfast (S.23). The show was going to feature Ortigas Foundation Library's projects, which involves workshops by Munting Daliri and Ang I.n.K.
I was lucky not to have changed bags. The stuff my SiP bag accumulated over the weekend proved to be useful. (That includes Jason Moss' handouts, Jomike's comic book, the Ang I.n.K. catalogue, and several sheets of oslo paper and old, dried up craypas.) And I'm so thankful for Liza's notes that she e-mailed to me last night.
In between questions and during the interview itself, Guia and I gave a very quick demo on illustrating characters out of basic shapes. Shempre, dahil wala akong preparation at all (late na kami nasabihan kagabi regarding the guesting, and I had no idea about the demo), walang kwenta mga ginawa ko:
Mas cute 'yung mga drawing ni Guia, kaso binigay ko na sa kanya kanina 'yung mga gawa niya. Etong gawa ni Atom the host:
Ang galing ano? Haha. Eto 'yung kay Asia Agcaoili:
(Naka-bikini top at T-back??? Heeheehee...)
Mejo hindi niya nakuha 'yung instructions na gagawin, kasi dapat mga bata ang audience ng demo, hindi lang sila nagising for the show. So may-I-hila ang mga P.A. ng ibang guest na gagawa, and we weren't able to brief anyone on what to do. Mejo guerilla shooting ang set up ng morning show.
Nakaalis na kami ni Guia nung naisip ko, shet, sana pala napa-autograph ko itong mga drawing nila haha.
Kutob ko nagmukha akong tanga. Buti na lang di kayo nakanood. Hahaha. ;-D Sayang lang walang pics.
awwww ang cute ng drawings!!!
ReplyDelete