May alternative career na talaga ako sa pag-hair and make-up. Despite the fact that I have only slept for an hour, I got up very early today to give my niece and her friend a make-over for their morning high school graduation. (Last weekend was Kiwi naman, for her pre-school grad.)
I haven't been back to bed long enough when around 10 a.m. my mom knocked on the door and reminded me of my hectic schedule for the day (two business meetings, an errand, and rendezvous with Kathy).
I left in a huff, but in transit my Makati meeting got cancelled (*whew*), so after paying for my phone bill (huhuhu) I went straight to Ortigas for my second meeting for the day.
I met up with Kathy in Megamall soon after. I got my uberbelated birthday gift from her:
Wheee! Ang saya. (Thank you, Kathy!)
I accompanied Kathy to shop for swim suits, and she went with me to canvass supplies for my art workshops.
I missed tonight's episode of Kim Sam Soon for uhm, a back story. And I didn't mind at all. ;-)
*****
I bought a headband with leopard ears! Ang cute!!! Suot ko siya ngayon hehe. Josie and the Pussycats pala ehhh. (n_n)
*****
The powers of packaging and copywriting! I bought this, not only because I needed some cheap magic tape, but they're really mini-cute and
Hahaha! (n_n)
Hey! I've been eyeing that TS Eliot book too!
ReplyDeletehehehe..ganda ng tapes~!
ReplyDeleteuuuy pusa! jovan punta ka dito maraming cat ear head bands, matabang pusa, at tape na iba-iba kulay at sizes! hehehe
ReplyDeleteCandice: It's a good one to have! And the illustrations are cute, too. *meowrrr*
ReplyDeleteLette: Oo, natuwa ako. May fixation ata ako ngayon sa adhesive tape. :-P
Herb: Oo nga! Ang daming cute na anik-anik jan! Kung hindi lang mahal pumunta ng Japan!!! Harrr. Bili mo na lang ako. Hihihi. (n_n)