Friday, October 15, 2004

Jack lives here.

That bastard. Spent the night worshipping the porcelain and asphalt gods. And now I am nursing the worst hang-over of my life-- on top of my colds and dysmenorrhoea. Bleeech...

It was all fun while it lasted though, the gig vibe was awesome (with the exception of a couple of sucky bands whom I also blame for my state of inebriation). I have to say that the bar in front of the stage was the best and worst gig idea. Heh heh heh... I hope Margie had a good time (I was supposed to look after her! HA!). Apologies to Margie dear. (You owe me kuwento!)

My apology to birthday girl Zarah, too. Sorry for missing the Nakayama night, Nico and I both passed out in the car. (It really freaked us to wake up after 4 am in an empty parking lot! Heheh...)

Special thanks go to Catrice for taking good care of me. Thank you thank you from the bottom of my kawawang atay. :-)

***

This feels like Detox all over again. Right, Nico? ;-)

***

Stupid CD-ROM drive conked out again. (Chino, you are oh-so right about the Plug n Pray thing.) Argh.


3 comments:

  1. that's okay. pero namiss ko lang kayo kase ang dami ko pa din hindi nakita. :(

    detox na!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jovan!!! sabi nga ni nikki. dapat daw nagpunta ako at baka lumangoy ako sa alak. hehehe. sayaaaaaaannnggg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zarah, ampanget ko. :( Babawi ako next time, promise. Congrats nga pala sa inyo ni Chino. Kutob ko, masaya weekend ninyo nun. ;)

    Kathy! Ako, hindi lang sa alak lumangoy! Pati sa sahig at aspalto! Anubayan! Hehehe... ;)

    ReplyDelete