--for the NU 107 Rock Awards. Wanting to see Bamboo perform, my niece has been asking me to let her tag along at the event. I said she has to have an invite to be able to go. And it's gonna be on a weeknight, kaya mukhang malabo siyang payagan sumama. I guess it's too early to worry about these things.
***
Matilda and Narda are eligible for nominations (individual awards, album packaging-- that's me hehehe--, song of the year 'Jaywalker'). If you like them, vote for them. Matilda needs your support for the 'In The Raw' award hehe... :-)
Andami namang nominees eh. Malamang chichibugin lang sila ng mga sikat. Hihihi... ;-)
***
Yihee pic taken at Sandwich's Two-Trick Pony video shoot (also eligible for nomination for video of the year). I can't remember the exact date. Signs of aging... Tsk tsk. (We didn't stay long to see it through, I had an asthma attack from the smoke machine.) :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment