I tattooed on myself unintentionally. A few hours ago I was cleaning my printer cartridge with a needle (sterilized, fresh from a bubble pack), and when I started to clean up the mess I made I accidentally pricked myself with it.
Now I've got a tiny black dot where the back of my hand meets the base of my thumb. I couldn't suck or wash the ink out. Mukhang mababaw lang naman eh, sana mag-fade agad.
(Joking with my niece I said, 'what if lagyan ko na ng design?' She screamed with horror. Hehehe...)
***
Lately I've been rereading old books in between vector design work, to unclog my brainpipe.
Yesterday (during a layout lull I was having) I did another t-shirt design (a spoof actually) for Cambio. I have yet to send it to Earnest though, it's currently stuck in my pc. I hope they like. :-) (The first shirt design I did for Cambio is already available for P180 I think. Ask Earnest. I'm excited about my free shirt hehe...)
Today I got an SMS telling me that my publisher's comments are in and that I have one month to do all the revisions and render all the pages for my book. I really have to get out of this rut soon.
***
I need a new puter. Please send pledges and donations here. Thanks. :-P
Ayan, kay Earnest! :-) Hi, Inds! Lapit na birthday! Wheee... :-)
ReplyDelete