Whatever that means.
Finally got to see Nico after two long months!!! He came by yesterday afternoon to pick me up.
We passed by Greenhills because Nico wanted to get some new PS2 games. Afterwards we went to the Duty Free Fiesta Mall where we ran into Timago who was about to go shopping with his family. Nico bought chocolates and junkfood. Lots. We dropped by Landmark before heading home, Nico had to run an errand for his dad.
***
Exchange gifts!!!
At last I was able to give my overdue gifts to Nico. It was a good thing the Obi Wan Episode 3 outfit fitted him nicely. I hope he likes. (Nico, pwede ka nang maging Jedi!!!)
I really liked what I got from Nico: Talkie Walkie (Air) cd with a bonus DVD (that's one off my wish list!), an ubercute Spongebob & Friends watch and a really nice sun and moon metal cd wallet. :-)
Ang saya saya. Ü
No comments:
Post a Comment