Two important words for today, and for as long as I shall remember. One more project to go and I will be able to sleep better.
***
This past week has been one of the most horrible proverbial rollercoaster rides I've been through and I'm glad it's over. I definitely feel better now.
And because I'm not as miserable anymore, I will now inflict misery upon you by posting the following pics. Heh heh heh...
***
Two Saturdays ago, we went to Meh & Billy's wedding. It was a small, simple wedding attended by relatives, a few political personalities and a handful of friends. Of course, there were the ubiquitous photographers-- the kind who sell you photos of yourselves superimposed over wine glasses, or framed beside calendars-- who called our attention with a 'Smile, Miss Byutipul/Ser!' for a snapshot.
Calendar girl and guy:
Buti na lang, ginawa lang kaming kalendaryo. Pwedeng gupitin at i-crop. Mabi-bwiset lang ako kapag nilagay mukha ko sa baso, promise.
Shempre utu-uto kami at binili namin 'yung mga litrato. It will only make me wonder what these people do to those unsold photos. *shudder*
***
Yesterday's launch at the Shang was fun. Although I was very distracted (to say the least) I was able to make the most of it by taking advantage of the freebies. Hehehe...
I had a tarot reading. I can't say much about it except that the guy was probably gifted because, uninformed, he pretty much hit the nail on the head.
Then I subjected myself to this huge, pink, Japanese contraption which printed small suns and moons on my fingernails (which immediately got smudged with the nail polish top coat because I was being stupid). I had to take it off with acetone as soon as I got home-- they looked like stigmata on the fingernails. (Lumabas 'yung pagka-ignorante ko ha, dun lang ako nakakita ng ink jet printer na pang-kuko hehehe... Ang galing talaga ng mga ponjaps. Gusto ko na tuloy ng nail art booth dito sa bahay.)
I exploited the perks of free Epson printing at the digital photo booth. I had two pictures taken, and I asked for two copies of the second one. Hehehe...
Plus I got a kewl Mango JAM shirt and colored pencils for being cute, just like the rest of the editorial staff. Hehehe... ;-P
Astig no? :-) (Boo! Di ka kasi pumunta.)
Special thanks to those who made their presence felt, physically or otherwise. *mwah*
No comments:
Post a Comment