Thursday, January 20, 2005

Smoochy-woochy.

Intriga! Wahahah!

Have you kissed someone:

01. On the cheek

02. On the lips

03. On their hands or fingers

04. In my room (Haha no one has ever been to my room! Or at least no one has lived to tell about it.)

05. In their room

06. Of the same sex

07. Of the opposite sex

09. Younger than me

10. Older than me

11. With jet black hair

12. With curly hair

13. With blonde hair & blue eyes

14. With flaming red hair

15. With straight hair

16. Smaller/shorter than me

17. Bigger/taller than me

18. With a lip ring

19. Who I had just met

20. Who was homosexual

21. Who I didn't really want to kiss (eek long story)

22. On a holiday

23. Who was going out with someone close to me (I found out after the fact)

24. Who was my good friend's brother or sister

25. Who had been/is in jail

26. In a graveyard

27. At a show/concert

28. At the beach

29. In a pool, jacuzzi, or some type of water

30. Who was legally too young/old for me to have sex with

31. With dyed hair

32. With a shaved head

33. Who was my good friend

34. Who was/is in a band (duh)

35. Who has tattoos

36. Who is of a completely different race then me

37. In the rain (shyte I don't remember)

38. In another continent besides where I was born

39. With an accent

40. With an STD (yakkk ano ba...)

41. On a boat

42. In a car/taxi/bus

43. On a plane

44. At the circus/carnival

45. With a missing body part (hmmm I haven't really checked hehe)

46. In the movies

47. At a Club

48. On your street corner

49. In a bush

50. On a bed


I hope I don't get into trouble for this... Hehehe...


2 comments:

  1. Oh it's kewl, I don't mind. :-) (I ripped it off from someone else anyway heheh... Notice there isn't a number 08 in the list? Hmmm...)

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, no number 8...weirdness. Maybe it's a fill in your own? :p

    ReplyDelete