I got this from haiku. Eto naman ako, uto-uto. (Chika!) Hahaha... :-)
Okay, so here goes my list:
- I have tried to prematurely kick the bucket a few times before and I obviously failed/chickened out.
- I have never checked in a motel, but I admit to having seen the interiors of one.
- I have been unsuccessfully propositioned by at least three married men, and chances are, you know at least one of them.
- On separate occasions I have been harrassed by Jollibee and Goldilocks.
- The worst animal bite that I have sustained was inflicted by a human.
Ang hirap pala nitoh. Ayan, intriga. Kayo na bahala mag-isip kung alin jan ang whammy. Hehehe...
Ang hirap naman ng list mo! Hindi ko alam kung ano talaga ang hindi totoo. LOL! Hindi ko na nga sasabihin kung ano hula ko, di mo naman sasabihin kung tama eh. Hahaha! :p
ReplyDeleteBwahahaha! Pag nagkita tayo, aminan na. LOL! ;)
ReplyDelete