Sunday, July 3, 2005

Someone to watch over me.

I kept myself busy yesterday, despite my state of health (which, lately, seems to disagree with me most of the time). I tried to do a little bit of work, checked my mail, did some research for a personal project which I planned to finish today, or by tomorrow morning at the latest.

And instead of attempting to finish what I had set out to do in (*checks the puter clock*) less than eight hours (which, I think, at this point, isn't very feasible), I settled for doing something fun that was spawned from my original plan.

I know I didn't make my personal deadline, but I think I have made a big step: I am drawing again.

*****

This is a really quick vector render of one of the small drawings I did a few hours ago. It doesn't look much like the original sketch, but I don't care heh heh.

(Pardon the crude animation. Four simple frames is already far too much work for someone as lazy and feverish as I am. Heh heh heh...)


my creative conscience and kitty watcher

And I dedicate this to my missing cats Velvet, KC and Ichi, and to all my cats who have passed on to kittyheaven.

She doesn't have a name yet. Suggestions are most welcome. :-)

3 comments:

  1. 1. Catya (not Santos)
    2. Kitri
    3. Petrushka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. So beautiful. Have you read the book "Ghost Cats"? Published by Scholastic. I'll dig mine up for you if you haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inds! I like Kitri and Petrushka (ang tarush na pet! hehe)... :-D

    Thor, no I haven't. I'd love to read it! :-)

    ReplyDelete