Friday, January 20, 2006

Atrophy girl.

Nico says I'm his atrophy girlfriend. :-P

Having a foot in a half-cast has already affected my right leg muscles. Either the left leg has become more dense from taking most of my body weight, or my right leg muscles have shrunk. Or both. Kainis. As soon as my ankle is good to go, I will need to do something about my right leg muscles. Grrrghhh.

I temporarily shed my half-cast last night so I can finally go out with Nico. We had dinner at Fat Choi, played at the money black hole (otherwise known as Timezone), and watched a so-so movie (Underworld Evolution).

Still, I was happy to be out of this hole. Pati utak ko ata nag-atrophy na rin kakatambay sa bahay. It's not easy to stay in one position for too long. Although the swelling in my ankle has subsided, I can still feel pain and discomfort.

(Which reminds me, it's time to put the plaster foot back on.)

The laundry woman will be showing up later. My mom's out of town for the weekend, so I have house duties to do, on top of work and a bunch of deadlines. But I will have to reserve Saturday evening for our monthly poker-night. I need a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment