Wednesday, January 4, 2006

*Khhh* *khhh*

Kahahabol ng deadlines, hinika ako. :-P

Well, actually, the new year pollution did it. We spent the turn of the year outdoors for the party games (which I was in charge of) and that exposed me to all the smoke and fumes from all the fireworks.

It was one of the worst asthma attacks I have ever had. The very audible sound of my wheezing lungs woke me up. Only then did I realize that I was hardly breathing at all. Skeery.

(Ngayon naniniwala na ako na nakamamatay nga ang hika.)

*****

2006 found me as busy as ever.

I forced myself to keep working despite my health, despite the holidays. (Nakaka-self-pity magtrabaho ng pasko at bagong taon, promise.) I only took breaks for meals, sleep, bathroom routines and Jewel in the Palace (hehe). For days I avoided my usual online haunts, YM and links that can potentially waste my time (and that explains the blog inactivity). Then I took advantage of the available bandwidth and downloaded like crazy while working. Heheh. Smart.

*****

Antihistamines + one yellow Post-it forever gone from my desktop = relief.

Oh yes.

*khhh* *khhh*

3 comments:

  1. not to scare you or anything, but do take care of yourself. had a very good friend die from an attack which strained her heart.

    so make sure you get enough rest and the proper medicines when necessary.

    (di daw nananakot o!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought you were crying when you called me while having your asthma attack... take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anj: (o_O)?!? Skeery. Thanks for the warning tho. Heh heh. :-)

    Herb: Thanks! Crying? Haha hinde noh. (n_n) That's just because I also have the sniffles on top of the asthma.

    ReplyDelete