Yup, happy. (n_n) Even with the asthma and the sniffles.
*****
Nico and I went to see the blocked screening of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe yesterday at the Shang. The movie did not disappoint my expectations. Nico liked it, too. It was a good adaptation of the book, with very minimal changes in detail. I hope they start filming the next movie already!
We had late dinner at Green Tomato after the movie (yum!), then we decided to check out the Christmas displays at the Marikina Riverpark.
The castles on display were closed to the public, but we were welcome to stare at them from the outside. We didn't have a camera with us, just Nico's trusty but low-res mobile phone cam.
Hogwarts Express! (A horntail lurks above. Mukhang laruan sa pic, pero malaki talaga 'yan.)
I specifically wanted to see Hogwarts, but we also had a quick view of a Lord of the Rings set-up, and various fantasy castles from animated flicks.
Nico took me home, and while in the car, gave me a very heavy wrapped package which contained the following:
Wheeeee! :-D
Roald Dahl!!! I only have three books from this particular set, so now I am seven books richer! :-D And 19 DVDs worth of Jewel in the Palace! Alam ko sisirain nito ang work sked ko, pero at least hindi na ako masestress kapag hindi ako nakakauwi ng maaga on weekdays. Hahaha!
Shet ang saya ko hehe. (n_n)
(* Remember the old vacuum-pack station ID on MTV? "Haaa-meee. [Help me.]" "Happy?" Heh heh heh... It's velly dangerous.)
baka gulpihin ako ni nico pag di kita binati.
ReplyDeletehaberday! :D
Aba, dapat! Hehe... Thanks, AJ! :-)
ReplyDelete