Saturday, January 21, 2006

So this is what it feels like.

After dinner with Nico's parents last night we went to Gogoy's house for my FA barkada's monthly poker-party. Fun!

Nico and I both lost the first game and sat out the next one in the losers' lounge (a.k.a. the videoke room). Then everyone agreed to increase the stakes by 150%. We joined the next round.

It turned out to be a fast game. Nico got booted out early, but I stuck it out to face Barbie one-on-one. Unfortunately the river gave her a better hand. Nico seemed sleepy already so I asked him if he wanted to stay for the last game. He hesitated but he said yes.

The last one was quick as well, with four players getting eliminated two at a time. With three of us left, Jan and Gogoy went all in, and I called their bids. I still had chips left over so I knew I'd still be in the game even if I lost the round. It turned out I did a good call on Gogoy's bluff, and I still had a better hand than Jan.

Wagi! Ang saya. It's my first time to win. I recouped all my losses and expenses for the day. Yay! (n_n)

(See? I'm not a loser all of the time. Minsan lang. Hee.)

2 comments:

  1. ngayon ko lang napansin natawa kase ako. may kilala kang gai? at ka-bday ni mikey? hwhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahehe niece ko 'yan. Her name is pronounced like 'guy', but with an 'a'. (n_n)

    ReplyDelete