Wednesday, January 11, 2006

WAAAH!

Today fucking sux. I swear. <:-(

*****

After a meeting with a potential I.n.K. client yesterday, I went around the Greenhills malls and fell down some stairs. I immediately got up, despite the pain in my ankle and my poor scraped shin, and walked around some more in my 3.5" wedge heels.

Afterwards I went to Galleria, bought new shoes, then met up with Nico at Shangri-La Mall.

We had buffet dinner with Nico's family at EDSA Shangri-La. The pain in my foot started to become more noticeable. I changed into my new salmon shoes, but by the time we finished dinner I was already limping.

Outside my house I got out of the car fine, but walking up the driveway was too painful. I called my nephew for assistance. I managed climbing the stairs sitting down, and hopped the rest of the way to my room. I wrapped elastic bandage around my swollen ankle before going to bed, but that didn't help. I couldn't sleep because of the pain, and the fever. Moving my toes proved to be extremely painful.

My mom took me to the hospital at 3 a.m. According to the xrays, I didn't have broken bones, but the doctor insisted that my right foot be placed in a half-cast to immobilize my badly injured ankle. I tried to talk the doctor out of it, but wheedling didn't work. :-/

*****

Now I heavily rely on painkillers for temporary relief. And it looks like I'll be hopping my way around the house for one or two weeks. This really fucking sux.

My post-birthday workshop event is coming up, and I can't cancel anymore, and I don't know how I'm gonna go about it. Fuck.

*****

Highlights of the day:

  • Nico
  • blueberry and strawberry crepe
  • six A Nightmare Before Christmas character bobbleheads
  • new shoes, and
  • <3 <3 <3


2 comments:

  1. uy sino yang gwapo na yan!!!

    hi jovan! sana maging ok na yang ankle mo. ibagsak ang mga heels! hehehe >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Yan si Kapitan (Ji Jin Hee), minus the balbas!

    Salamat! Onga, di ako maghi-heels for at least one month.

    ReplyDelete