Thursday, April 27, 2006

More fun in the sun.

Warning: Image heavy entry

Pagudpud Day 1
Pagudpud Day 2

25 April 2006 • Day 3

We wanted to make the most out of our last day here. Early morning we took a long walk along the shoreline.


More camwhoring.


Sandshadows: Sel, Troy, moi. (n_n)


Yak. :-P


Unahan tayo hanggang sa dulo!


Big crab, small crab. One alive, the other found dead on its back.


Emote.


Posing-posing.


Beach boys. Cute ang mga batang 'to. We talked for a bit, though I couldn't understand most of what they said. Hehe.


Wala lang. Hehe.


Si Sel, walang balak lumangoy, pero nainggit. Kaya ayan, naka-t-shirt. Hehe.


Mahilig talaga mag-emote si Troy. Just imagine how many of his pics I left out from this post. Hee. (n_n)


FISHIES!!! Actually this isn't my first fishy pic, but the one I took of a huge fish the day before came out blurry and its color just blended with the water. Ako lang ang may alam na may isda sa pic na 'yun. Hehe.


More underwater pics.


Mahirap palang photography subject ang isda. This took a great deal of swimming, resurfacing and aiming.


Minsan kasi, nahabol ko na ang fishy, tas pag pindot ko, biglang nagside view o nakaalis na siya.


Tulad nito. Two fishies swimming away.


I like this one. Hehe. Sana lang mas napag-isipan ko 'yung composition. (As if there's time to think when your subject moves around a lot.)


Sel was too lazy to walk back to our beachfront so she hired a boat to take us back. Last shot of the wind farm, taken aboard an outrigger boat.


I wonder whose house this is. Hmmm.


The boatman.


Doggie! Kaaliw ito. :-) When we got off the boat we saw this dog fetching a bottle of C2. His owner threw the bottle a few times more so Sel can take a video on her phone cam.


Last pic before leaving Northridge. That's Mark in between Sel and Troy.


Troy had to convince this girl to pose for this pic while the rest of us bought souvenirs.

We left Pagudpud at around 4 p.m. We wish we could stay longer, but there's work waiting for all of us back home. But before finally heading South we made a few stopovers.

We bought biscocho at Pasuquin, Mark's home town. Masarap 'yung biscocho, flavored with anise (I hate anise, but surprisingly I like the way it changed the bread's flavor), may matigas at malambot na version ito.

We dropped by Troy's cousin's house in Laoag, but we were shooed away (haha) to check out other places in the area and asked us to come back for dinner.


Fort Ilocandia, Paoay, Ilocos Norte.


The statue in front of the nice hotel.


Against the light.


Red hair, yellow shirt, purple flowers.


Acting like a retard on the bench.


Full shot of the statue.


Sel badly wanted to view the sunset at the beach near the fort. So we did.


Parang malaking kwek-kwek, o kaya dragonball. Hehe.

We returned to Troy's cousin's house and had bagnet (similar to lechon kawali but it's different somehow, I have no words for it) and other good stuff for dinner. I had time to freshen up a bit before we buy chichacorn and head for the bus station.

*****

Ahhh. Ang itim ko! I feel recharged. But I want to go back to Pagudpud soon. Feeling ko, kaya ko nang makarating dun on my own. Kelan kaya 'yun? Tara! Mas masaya kung marami tayo. (n_n)

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! The same way it was when Sel and I went up there last year. . .sigh.

    Opening night on Tuesday. I'm scared and excited at the same time.

    http://www.acthongkong.com/

    ReplyDelete