Lately there's been a shortage of food in the house. I guess it well coincides with the season for fasting/abstinence, but still, I'm not one who practices such things, and yesterday at lunch I almost went hungry until I hit upon a brilliant idea: cheese omelet.
I suck at cooking in general, though I happen to be good with frying aesthetically pleasing eggs (masarap naman) and making the perfect al dente instant noodle. Heh heh. Since I can only find eggs in the refrigerator shelf, I sent my nephew to get some cheese at the nearby store.
Voila! Omelette du fromage! Mmm...
Then for dinner, I had crackers with melted cheese... Mmm...
Abstinence isn't that bad pala. Haha. Like I always say, there is no such thing as too much cheese. (n_n)
* I suddenly remembered my favorite Dexter's Laboratory episode of all time. ("That's all you can sa-ay!!!") Hee. Wala lang.
cheese!!!! i loove cheese too! daga siguro ako past life ko.
ReplyDeletei love cheese din!!! :-)
ReplyDeletenaaalala ko yung episode na yun. :-) heeeh
Hahaha! Omelette du Fromage! Omelette du Fromage! Omelette du Fromage! Grabe naalala ko na naman yung Dexter episode na yon nakaka-last sound syndrome :P
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Omelette du Fromage! Omelette du Fromage! Omelette du Fromage! Grabe naalala ko na naman yung Dexter episode na yon nakaka-last sound syndrome :P
ReplyDelete