I miss the sand beneath my feet, the waves licking my ankles, the salty wind in my hair, and quiet moments of introspection.
It's been almost a year since I last went to the beach (Laiya with Narda and friends).
I need a vacation.
*sigh*
Ako din. I wanna have a vacation. Was just reading a magazine detailing the bus/roro route to Boracay. I'm so tempted until i remember that i have commitments. hehehe. baka sa january na lang :)i'm excited na dun sa shirt design. you rule! :)
di bale jovs, dalhan kita beach sand from Bora :-) mishu!
if you're at the beach in that pic, why in the world is conrad dressed in all black, with a jacket? malamig sa beach? ayaw nya umitim? haha wala lang.
Hehehe... I think it was pretty cold then, it happened late December last year.Umitim naman kami nun, kaya lang, maginaw talaga sa hapon at gabi. :-)
Ako din. I wanna have a vacation. Was just reading a magazine detailing the bus/roro route to Boracay. I'm so tempted until i remember that i have commitments. hehehe. baka sa january na lang :)
ReplyDeletei'm excited na dun sa shirt design. you rule! :)
di bale jovs, dalhan kita beach sand from Bora :-) mishu!
ReplyDeleteif you're at the beach in that pic, why in the world is conrad dressed in all black, with a jacket? malamig sa beach? ayaw nya umitim? haha wala lang.
ReplyDeleteHehehe... I think it was pretty cold then, it happened late December last year.
ReplyDeleteUmitim naman kami nun, kaya lang, maginaw talaga sa hapon at gabi. :-)