Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Proud to be an I.n.K.ie

Disclaimer: Ang I.n.K. is Ang Ilustrador ng Kabataan, and NOT-- as many people believe-- a religious organization. I have nothing against the latter, but I would just like to clarify this for fear of misrepresentation. Okay? So please, no more soul-searching messages over chat and e-mail! Heh heh...


(Photo courtesy of Liza Flores)

That's Guia, myself, Pepper, Abi and Liza (<--PWA semi-finalist!) at the Creative Industry Forum, CCP.

The mock-shirts in the pic are currently on view at the Marikina City Hall this entire month of October in commmemoration of National Children's Month. Accompanying this set-up are illustrations by children and juvenile offenders through the initiative of the person responsible for Chikiting Patrol.

I know I posted about this sampayan exhibit of Ang I.n.K. somewhere in my blog but I'm too lazy to look for it. Heh heh heh... But if you want to see pics of the original Manila FAME exhibit early this year (with thanks to the British Council), you may visit Liza's Flickr photoset. You'll find pics of other Ang I.n.K. (<--also a PWA semi-finalist! Yay!) activities there, too. (And there's a pic of myself in a manok hat somewhere hehe.)

The year is almost over (and so is my term as an officer), but the fun hasn't ended yet. (And there is so much work to do! Hehehe...)

(n_n)v

No comments:

Post a Comment